1) FADS DO NOT STICK, CLASSIC PIECES DO!
Keep fun and trendy pieces to a minimum. Purchase complimentary clothing to mix and match, creating a well styled wardrobe. That also goes for accessories and handbags.
2) KEEP ONLY THE CLOTHES YOU FIT IN AND MAKE YOU FEEL AMAZING!
It is a necessity to wear only those clothes that you feel comfortable in and want to wear everywhere.
3) IF YOU HAVE NOT WORN THAT SPECIAL OCCASION OUTFIT IN A YEAR OR TWO — LET IT GO!
If your clothing is damaged and can be repaired – do so, otherwise, toss it. Stains are not in fashion.
4) REMOVE STRESS BY KEEPING SEASONAL CLOTHES TOGETHER.
Weather changes, especially in this day and in Florida. Keeping all items accessible is a smart thing to do. This also works for travel to various places.
5) WHEN ONE PIECE COMES IN – ONE PIECE LEAVES.
It is always so much fun to go Boutique shopping, yet it is not fun having an overflowing closet. Keep to the above steps and you’ll do fine.